cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number still has not transferred to O2 I am still with my old provider. Why is this???

Anonymous
Not applicable
My number still has not transferred from giffgaff to O2 and it has been nearly a month now. My phone still shows giffgaff and they have txt me to say that I need to "top up" and yet O2 have taken my monthly DD as arranged. I was told I didn't have to do anything about transferring my number, they would do everything but looks like they have done nothing!! Bit annoyed to say the least
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

it looks like nothing was booked....But not all is lost. First you need to ring giff gaff and het a new pac code and then just ring cust services with the number u want to keep, the new number you bought and the pac code and they will do it for you. Hope this helps:smileywink:

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Call o2 CS with your giffgaff PAC and they will transfer it for you.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
To get your PAC from giffgaff go here and log in https://giffgaff.com/support/pac-code-request
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

it looks like nothing was booked....But not all is lost. First you need to ring giff gaff and het a new pac code and then just ring cust services with the number u want to keep, the new number you bought and the pac code and they will do it for you. Hope this helps:smileywink:

Message 4 of 4