Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Media Messaging MMS

ColinW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Whilst I do receive some MMS (picture) messages directly, for others I just receive a text alert from O2 telling me I have a media message and have to access it via the O2 website using my mobile number and password. When I do that, I see that there is a message there with an attachment, but it doesn't allow me to click on the attachment to download or view it?

I have checked my phone's settings and they are all correct, hence being allowed to receive MMS messages from some of my contacts.

How do I therefore ask that all MMS messages are instantly available as pictures, instead of having to log onto and access them via a website that then doesn't allow me to open the attachment that it says is there?

If I couldn't receive any MMS messages I would understand there was a 'settings' issue, but the fact that I receive messages from some contacts and then only an O2 text alert when sent by other contacts is very frustrating.

Any help to resolve this would be massively appreciated, but please note that all settings on my phone ARE correct.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23164 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions
@ColinW You have to have your mobile data enabled.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

ColinW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mobile data IS enabled.

As stated on my post, ALL settings are correct, hence I receive some MMS messages without any problems.

Message 3 of 3