Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Money troubles :/

So the short of this is I was made to move out half way through the month I've had to try make ends meet with the little money I had and sort somewhere out to stay but I haven't enough money I get paid next week and work two jobs so paying is not usually a problem any chance I can pay then?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Money troubles :/

[ Edited ]

You really need to ring customer services ASAP and tell them.

They are very sympathetic this time of year.

Good luck

Highlighted
Level 66: Unequalled

This is a customer to customer forum. You would need to speak to Customer Services. 202 from your mobile is a free call. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread
Highlighted
Anonymous

They may offer you a repayment plan but also may restrict the use of your phone.

As advised the best avenue is to contact Customer Services ASAP.
Highlighted
Topics: 716

Hi @Anonymous 

So sorry to hear of the circumstances you find yourself in (particularly at this time of year)

Please do as suggested and ring Customer Services asap. Hopefully they will be able to help. The very best of luck to you...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

It's a customer service issue unfortunately and not for us customers to comment on what may or may not be done.

I wish you all the very best and hope things improve quickly
Highlighted
Topics: 266
Kudos: 468
Solutions: 4

@Anonymous wrote:
So the short of this is I was made to move out half way through the month I've had to try make ends meet with the little money I had and sort somewhere out to stay but I haven't enough money I get paid next week and work two jobs so paying is not usually a problem any chance I can pay then?

hello @Anonymous I'm very sorry to hear of your circumstances

please do contact customer services as the above people have said, these people are very  knowledgeable members of the O2Community, & give good advice

Good Luck 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry