Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistake leaving EE

Roundy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since leaving EE I've noticed a far worse signal in all areas which is disappointing. 

Worse when taking/making calls within my home, car, and generally out and about, I think unless this improves I may have to go back to EE as I've been caught out a few times now and unable to get a uber/taxi once due to no signal at all. 

Even tried the sim in another phone to make sure it wasn't my Pixel 7 pro.

Has anyone else experienced poor signal in the west midlands / Dudley area?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

May be congestion, especially in an area like Dudley.

Have a look at these guides

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

Roundy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.

Never know this may help me out - from Monday 13 March 2023 we’ll also be carrying out work with the aim to improve our network service in this area

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23196 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Roundy Bear in mind that if you do decide to leave you will have to pay the remaining months/years of your contract: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Roundy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know this is the only downfall, but this has caught me out once or twice where I didn't have any wifi near me at all and couldn't get any signal and a lift home.  Never had to worry about any of this on EE even though I was promised the signal would be perfectly fine in my area before going ahead with it all. 

I just hope this work in march improves the coverage as the dropouts on calls are becoming very annoying.. 

Message 5 of 5