Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major headache with cancelling contract - help needed

Johann
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, long story short. I ordered 4 sims all pay monthly for my family.

I tested just one (mine) and had network issues so decided to go back to old provider.

I phoned O2 within the 14 days to cancel all 4 contracts and to get the PAC code for my number.

After not receiving the PAC code i phoned again and was told it can take a few days. 

I waited few more days and phoned again, only to be told it was now more than 14 days and would have to pay £399.

My case got escalated and eventually i received an email saying all contracts have been cancelled and not to worry about the bill as it will be credited.

I have now received a letter from O2 chasing payment and passing my details to debt collector.

I have phoned so many times and it never gets sorted, i tried the chat on MyO2 but i can no longer login to that. I have emailed the complaints department but i am at a loss as to what to do. They just seem to be completely incapable of sorting my issue even though they can see i cancelled the contract well within the 14 days. Any advice would be appreciated

Johann 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7162 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Have you tied the Payments Management Team direct?

They can be contacted on 0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Johann 

Let's see if @O2Ellie can help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5 😊

@JohannI will private message you now and we can look in to this a little further for you. 

signature
Message 4 of 4