Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment of bills

I spoke to 02 on Monday morning and was told that my account would be credited with the£18.00 that I'd paid the week before and that it would take 1-3 days to go onto my account.It is now Friday and I still can't use my phone, even to call the 0800 n...

Jqs79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what is the best rate for barbados

HI all,Off to Barbados in couple of days, and i'm a bit confused, do i need to add the o2 travel bolt on? if so will that give me free calls, text etc or do l have to pay the £4.99 per day?Appreciate any help, thanks

Keithj057 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payments for monthly billing

Hi there, I’m late on my monthly payments again can anyone tell me how O2 can contact me via online chat or get back to me via phone call as my outgoing calls and data have been cut off due to late payments….thanks

Koemans9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phones cut off

Hi, our phones has been cut off and someonecall me please on [Personal details removed]. Thank you

Bazi69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to o2

Looking to leave vodaphone and join o2 is there any one I can talk to set this up * if any one knows a contact number instead just viewing the post be great thanks

Brian15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone not registered on network

i have a new phone on monthly contract, im abroad and i cant message or phone, a message comes up i am not registered on the network02 transferred my old number and i am registered online but when i try to enter my o2 on the phone it does not accept ...

annie9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap

I have upgraded to an iPhone 11 following the end of my previous contract. I want to keep my old number, so do I use my old sim which fits?The new phone came with a new sim with sim Swap information and I am not sure if I should use that as I want my...

Kernow70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling insurance

Hi I just cannot for the life of me get in touch with a human at O2 to cancel my insurance policy - I’ve paid off my contract period so now it’s just £8.45 a month to use my phone and £9 insurance which I no longer need BUT I just cannot find where t...

Richard17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos