Did you mean: 

Live chat -

LauraB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

First time I have posted in here, as I was looking for Live Chat.

Yesterday, whilst self isolating, social distancing and living on my own, I dropped my phone down the toilet.  As you will imagine, this is my lifeline to family and friends.  I am also expecting medical phone appointments this afternoon and tomorrow morning ...

I have looked at my limited options and one is to upgrade.  I have an outstanding balance on my device plan and as am due for an upgrade in September.  I guess Im trying to find out if there is an outside chance in these unusual circumstances, if I could upgrade early and tag the outstanding balance on the new deal for an upgrade.  

I am a full time teacher (although working from home at the moment) and just need to chat with customer services on here, instead of calling them - which I am unable to do 😞

Thank you - I look forward to hearing your advice!

PS the phone is in rice, in a warm place x

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@LauraB 

You can try using Skype to contact O2 https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

My O2 will probably show if you can upgrade then no need to speak to them. Although you probably need a new simcard so best to call.

Message 3 of 3