Did you mean: 

Late fee charge

linkedsin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I have been charged a late fee, after being told I wouldn’t be. Tried paying for my bill but the app kept crashing. Issue with using the app was persistent, had no choice but to call in.

Finally managed to speak to someone after explaining why my payment was late, she assured me I won’t be be with a late payment.

Now I know it’s not a lot but it’s the principle of it. And I am just annoyed by it all.

I left Virgin Media because of this.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@linkedsin This is a customer community. We have no access to anyone else's account. You'll have to call customer service again. All numbers are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@linkedsin This is a customer community. We have no access to anyone else's account. You'll have to call customer service again. All numbers are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

linkedsin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Bambino Thank you! Genuinely thought I was sending this to customer service. Definitely more sleep deprived than I thought. Hope all is well with everyone in the community.
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@linkedsin You wouldn't be the first person to have made that mistake. Best chance of getting through to customer service is to try at 8 am. Good luck. Hope you can get your issue sorted. fingers_crossed

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4