cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Landing Charge?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Late landing charge. Some charges can take four or more weeks to appear on your bill.
Just noticed this on my latest bill.
I could've understood this, if as the name suggests I had been roaming somewhere and it may have took a while to show on account, but I haven't been out of the country!
The dates listed were only earlier on in February, and for once have kept the same Sim in the same handset since the end of Jan!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Might be worth investigating with customer services in case your sim has been cloned.

Message 2 of 5

cyrillicguy
Level 8: Talented
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Late landing charge. Some charges can take four or more weeks to appear on your bill.
Just noticed this on my latest bill.
I could've understood this, if as the name suggests I had been roaming somewhere and it may have took a while to show on account, but I haven't been out of the country!
The dates listed were only earlier on in February, and for once have kept the same Sim in the same handset since the end of Jan!

I've got a "late landing charge" of 99p this month although can guarantee that I haven't been using my O2 sim abroad for a good while, and when I have, the roaming charges (O2 Travel) have been already accounted for. The 99p amount did look a bit "interesting" though, and I do remember purchasing an app from Windows App Store billed to my O2 account for that amount just before my billing cycle date. I looked through all the charges, and it does look like this was the late charge for that app. I'm not sure, however, how did this appear as a "late landing" charge which, according to the O2's explanation is a late roaming charge. Perhaps, O2 should alter their explanation of "late landing charges" accordingly in order to stop confusing folks?

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just noticed the same message on my current bill, although, because I "bridge" my BlackBerry Playbook to my Blackberry mobile in order to access the internet when out and about I assumed that the message refered to that.  Perhaps not. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
CS will tell you for sure http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5