Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment Problem

IV just tried to pay my bill on the O2 app on my phone, but the screen says "payment in progress" with a buffering symbol. its been like that for about 40 minutes and counting. I closed the app and checked my bank and the money has been taken but iv ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap?

I requested a sim swap as have a new phone. My old sim has been disabled. The pin to unlock new nano sim is not working. So now without a phone. Can't find anything on O2 site to help and no one to ask. How do I activate my new sim? Any help much app...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to SIM only through o2 Refresh

I wanted to upgrade to a SIM Only deal but it doesn't let me buy it. I'm confused as on my upgrade page, the SIM Only deals are available, so does this mean that I can't upgrade on a SIM only?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7s overpriced on O2!!!!

Horrified hoe much more expensive it is to upgrade my Iphone on O2. I can get a a much higher spec with no upfront payment and at least £12 a month cheaper. Been with O2 for years but this really is the nail in the coffin!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mistake on account

So was between jobs in September after being made redundant. So by time October bill was coming around I realised I would be a week late in having the money so contacted a live chat agent to explain. The agent explained an extension was they only thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused !!!

My 24 month contract is now up, its says device plan is now settled, but doesnt say that on aitime section,what happens once a contract expires, does the phone change to pay n go, or do I still just keep paying the same amount every month, and get th...

heatherp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE?

Hello, Ordered a oneplus 3T - 64 GB 18/11/2016 evening with o2 on a contract (CREDIT CHECK DONE and CLEARED) Realised I want a oneplus 3T - 128GB instead Called up on 19/11/2016 to the o2 sales dept and very helpfully the employee helped me to initia...

pchandar2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping the same number

i want to change to other mobile company how can i transfare my number does anyone know please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls still blocked after 36 hours?

my calls are still blocked after more than 36 hours even though my full bill was paid on thursday, tried to contact O2 all day today but no luck.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off contract

Every time I call to 202 to pay off my contract I hear the phone ringing and then it just falls quiet. Is there any other way to go around paying of the contract?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos