Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

o2 rom help please

Hi Folks. I recently purchased an Orange San Francisco 2 which i got unlocked. When I put a new o2 sim in I got calls texts but no internet. I applied the new o2 settings via text but still no good. An o2 'guru' checked the phone and told me that I n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you freeze a pay monthly contract?

I am due to leave the UK for a period of 7 or 8 months, and I would like to stop my monthly O2 contract, then resume it when I return home. Has anyone had their contract frozen before or know if it is possible? I know Orange can do it for their custo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bit peeved off with upgrade

I have been with o2 for 2 years, was on a simplicity contract for £10 a month for 12 months, they increased it to £10.21 last year. I recieved unlimited texts, 300 anytime any network mins and unlimited o2 to o2 mins.I recently bought myself a smartp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change account

Hi, recently, my friend who is the original owner of this number have passed the number to me.So, I used hers and continue to pay monthly for this number. However, right now I couldn;t use it to call, text and online since it;s overdue. We got to kno...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better deals as new customer than with upgrade

Hello, I'm due an upgrade on my O2 contract but have been very disappointed with the choices avaialble through the website. I looked on a few price comparison websites and found a few great deals on Samsung Galaxy S2s. What is strange, to me, is that...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bogus chargeable txts

Ive had a text from PCR on (+447537 403067) telling me that they are going to start sending me promotional texts, four a month, that will be chargeable. I should text STOP to stop them. We all know what will happen if I reply in any way and what will...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Use on Android

My wife got a HTC Desire S at the weekend, and in 1 days she has used 50MB of data. She just downloaded a few apps, browsed FB and added her contacts. As she is new to Android phones, how can we ensure that nothing else is on using data whilst the ph...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use unlimited wifi in my home on O2 simplicity?

Hello, I want to know if I go on O2 simplicity, (the basic one where you have no allowance and you just top up whenever you want and then use that credit for whatever, such as text, calls, the £1 a day for 3G Internet thing etc) can I use my home wif...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

On and on tariff

Called O2 as my 24month contract is coming to an end and was recommend this, 12 months, unlimited calls,texts and 1gb(£26). I was told that when the new iPhone is released I would be able to change and start a new contract,is that right? Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing tariffs

I bought a sim card and topped it up with 10 pounds hoping I could phone international at low rates Lost all the money. Probably the sim was with a tariff already Did not know. Then topped up with 15 pounds change the tariff-was even given the confir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos