Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just upgraded with 02 via carphone warehouse.I took out 24mth contract on a samsung s7 edge. Are you still eligible for the free 64gig memory card as 02 site states?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat support

I've just tried to get copies of previous bills as I had to change to another provider as my signal was so bad in my new house. What a dreadful service, very slow and when I didn't respond quickly enough as I though the conversaiton was finished, the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complain about O2 Robbing my Money

To O2 financial Service manager I returned a Samsung 26 edge 32gb to O2. On 16-10-16. I was told I will be refunded in three working days. After four working days I called up O2 customer service and advise that the o2 rep gave me the wrong informatio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

anyone know if Pay & Go phones work in China and Hong Kong? can't get through to O2 today!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a bill query

Please can somone tell me how to make a query on my latest airtime bill ?Was on the phone and answered all the security questions, which took 5 minutes only for a recorded message to say we are too busy to speak to you and look forward to speaking to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data Coverage

Hi, I have had no data coverage on my local mast RH14 0TB at all for well over a month. I reported the fault online twice and have received 2 replies by text telling me its been fixed. It hasn't. I still have no data coverage of any kind. I have trie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone coverage in a basement flat

Even though the O2 coverage suggests I should get 4G here I normally only get one bar on my iPhone and when anyone rings me at home I have to leave my (admittedly basement) flat and go outside to hold a conversation. Not ideal. Does anyone know the p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Dear O2, I want to ask about my bill?? How on earth is it 87 pounds?????? It is only meant to be 24 ??????? Why am I being charged for minutes? And what are these 'things you've bought' I need an explanation. Stephanie

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Addres wrong

Hi i order phone but i see addres what i put in. is wrong and i dont know whay. Soo its my address > 27 Collage Gardens Co Down Newry BT35 8RSMy order nr is Order number

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Payment Details

HiI am looking to change the bank account that my bill comes out of, do I need to call someone or go in a shop or can I do this online?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos