Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Bet Fred Promo Code?.

I had a text from O2 with a bet fred promo code, for a free £5 bet. But i did a back up so i could get all my contacts on and its gone, so does anyone have the code?.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4S

Please can someone explain to me simply what Rounder and Basics data means. I'm thinking of upgrading from my Blackberry to the I phone but havent got a clue what these terms mean! thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated with O2

I have been trying to get through to o2 for the last five days to give 30 days notice so I can terminate my contract. However there phones have been down and I cannot get through to give the notice and will now have to stay on this contract longer th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking your phone bill

I can never seem to check my phone bill on my O2 it doesnt have the option to check it and i also dont know when it comes out my account!!! i get a text to say it comes of on the 17th but never does!!! i never had any problem like this until i got a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No option to check bill, make payment, view upgrade options

When I sign into My02 I am limited to very few options - much less than everyone else has. On the coloumn on the left there is just: * My Account > My Mobile My Personal Details > My Broadband There are no options to view my bill, make a payment etc....

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cant find any help, pay and go issue

Hi.I canceled my contract recently, and topped up my phone with £10 for the 1st time in years.And with the tarrif it has: 'Text and Web'I should get 300 free texts and 500mb with this. When I text it's fine, i get the 300 free ones. But i have no ide...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange letter from o2

Help please my phone has been cut off because i didn't pay my phone bill last month but i had already phoned them and explained that i can't pay it until next month and would pay both bills and now I have got a letter in the post saying that they wil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim/Bolt on for BBM/Internet

hi. my partner would like to join o2 with a blackberry. obviously we would like BBM/Internet. there's a shop near us that sells normal sim cards.. would it be possible to add the bolt-on to a regular o2 simcard for BBM/Internet and pay monthly manual...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traveling to USA - Pay Monthly

Hi, I am travelling to the States (Vegas and NY) and want Data as cheap as possible (via MyO2 it won't let me add a Bolt On) and currently 202 isn;t working. How can I get the cheapest possible Data in the US on my O2 contract ? David.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos