Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade time

Hello,I'm looking to upgrade my phone relatively soon and I was wondering if I should wait til around December if they might have some form of Christmas sales or is it usually the same.Also If I should go through o2 or something like carphone warehou...

Vyper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's Customer Service

Why is O2's CS so bad? Whenever I try getting through to 4445 I can wait however long I wish... Up to an hour before... And they never answer... But the teams tending to emails and online live chat "don't have the appropriate tools" to tend to most o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Hello i found out that i can apply for NHS discount against my o2 contract, as i have mutiple contracts will this be applied to all of them?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to avoid roaming in Albania when in Corfu?

I'm heading to Corfu next year (I realise this enquiry is early!) and the whole family is on O2. However, we've only recently moved from EE and this issue is on my mind. Last time we found we kept connecting to Albanian 3g - the coast is ony a couple...

Resolved! GiffGaff Pac To O2

Hey folks (More for the regulars) Does anyone know if there is an issue transferring from GiffGaff to O2. Got my daughter a sim only plan and moving her number from GiffGaff. The number was supposed to move yesterday but she got a text saying it woul...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

Is it possible to change my billing date to my Pay date to avoid missing payments?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 account

Can someone please explain to me why my o2 account is set up as a business account considering i am age 66 and retired, could someone also explain to me when i agreed to have my account set up as a business account, i mean do you not have my personal...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hello, i got charge by 87066. I did not know what it is. Never enter competition. How can I stop them contacting me ? Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos