Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE CHAT

geeze34
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I work away from home for 6 months of the year, and have a very busy schedule so cannot always check my emails for O2 bills, so sometimes get outgoing bars until payment is made . It being a business acc ,i need my phone 24/7 so usually contact live chat and get reinstated straight away, tonight went on O2 and cannot find a link to live chat! gonna start losing work over this.... ANY HELP?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@geeze34 

Live Chat is only available when and if an agent is available... 

You will need to call from another phone customer services on 0800 977 7337 they reopen at 8am 

Just to make you aware that late payments may lead to your businesses credit file been damaged, and it may be worth setting up a Direct Debit to pay the bill, as o2 are under no obligation to restore service, for continual late payments, and may infact cease your service.

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@geeze34 

Live Chat is only available when and if an agent is available... 

You will need to call from another phone customer services on 0800 977 7337 they reopen at 8am 

Just to make you aware that late payments may lead to your businesses credit file been damaged, and it may be worth setting up a Direct Debit to pay the bill, as o2 are under no obligation to restore service, for continual late payments, and may infact cease your service.

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 2 of 2