cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favorite 5 - unable to manage my numbers

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried to manage my International Fav 5 numbers by accessing from MyO2, Pay Monthly, Bolt ons and I find it will not allow me to access the webpage. This has been an issue from day 1 and it has not been sorted yet. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know about the international favourites but I have the O2 family bolt on and cannot manage the numbers myself complained to O2 many times about it and they can't or won't fix it I suspect your problem is one in the same try contacting customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know about the international favourites but I have the O2 family bolt on and cannot manage the numbers myself complained to O2 many times about it and they can't or won't fix it I suspect your problem is one in the same try contacting customer services
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I had this bolt on 2 weeks now and was only able to access my allowance for International Favourites one time only!!! Totally frustrating and O2 appear to do nothing other than access the page for you... we are paying for a bolt-on we can't manage ourselves its appalling customer service by not addressing this ongoing problem experienced by many!!! PLEASE KEEP ALERTING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THIS ISSUE BY CALLING 4445 FROM YOUR MOBILE, I THINK ITS FREE CALL FROM THERE! REGARDS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH THIS SERVICE!
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

And it is now 2015 and there is still the same problem, always end up having to go into a store as they cant help you over the phone either. Service is terrible and Im stuck with them for another year still!!!

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 5