Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance

Leigh0485
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone I hope someone can help a gal out.. I've taken a SIM Only Contract out and I'm just wondering if it's advisable to take out insurance via O2 or not

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12589 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Insurance only covers the device, not the sim @Leigh0485 

As to whether o2 insurance is any good, compare that to any other phone insurance policy.

If you have a paid for bank account you may be covered by that - some you have to register your phone, others you don't.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8987 Posts
  • 202 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Also @Leigh0485 worth checking your home insurance as some cover mobile 'phones and other gadgets, whether by default or as an optional add-on ! 👍

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148826 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@Leigh0485 wrote:

Hi everyone I hope someone can help a gal out.. I've taken a SIM Only Contract out and I'm just wondering if it's advisable to take out insurance via O2 or not

The simple answer is no, not worth it and you're not eligible for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4