Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay off device plan

Hi if I pay my device plan off early does my contract finish aswel or do I have to still pay it.

Jotribb13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query - Bank details.

I have received a text from 02 telling me "We're just confirming that we've sent your details to your bank to set up a Direct Debit, it will show as 02 on your bank account. We've also sent you an email with more information".Can you advise me please...

MB48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Notification of direct debit set up

I had a text and an email informing me my direct debit had been set up. This is suspicious because I haven't changed any details for years and I had a spam call the other day pretending to be O2 asking for a code they had sent me, I hung up on them. ...

robathy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! message from O2

I have recieved a text message from O2? which says you are changing my direct debit and that I would also get an email my details are not quite right on that. I think it could be a scam Can you help?

MJ66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up direct debit

Helloplease can I set up a direct debit so my payments aren’t missed anymoreMany thanks

LJ50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text and emails

Hi I received a text and about 4 emails today about my billing and direct debit is changing but I don't know if this is a scam or not as I don't want to click on anything. Can you please confirm if there's changes to my direct debit and that the text...

C-sa-h by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending contract

Hi looking gorgeous advice o2 has been messing me about. I called to talk about early upgrade and they put me on hold for 2 hours. I decided to just go elsewhere went through the process but have been met with terrible service and to date despite end...

Donny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 days later and I'm still waiting!

Afternoon all Last Sunday (ie 6 days ago) I set up a new contract with Virgin Media that had an estimated activation date of the 9th August. All well and good so far. It's now 6 days later and 3 days into my new contract but I still haven't had the S...

Amanda_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos