cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improving systems? - no billing information on line for 6 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since my pay monthly phone is used exclusively by my teen I keep an eye on remaining talk time by checking on o2 website .  (Have had some bills go over allowances when I haven't been paying attention)  Dismayed to note that it has not been updated since 16th of this month supposedly due to 'Improving Systems'. O2 Live chat have given me the balance remaining - not a lot! Six days without information is a lot of unrecorded chat time. Am I the only one with this annoying  'improving systems'  message on my account?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

No joy.

Customers services, very polite but also cannot give me any new information, just an apology.  They cannot view/find an up to date balance until the systems have finished their improvements.  Best advice I got is to add up usage from call history on the phone, back to pen and paper.  Don't know why I didn't think of that either but its still a poor performance from O2.

Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry my suggestion didn't yield better results @Anonymous

I'm on payg and my myo2 does show up to date info ,so I may be affected differently ,and of course not being on contract I cannot run up bills past my inclusive tariff minutes etc and available credit.
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called 202 and at the same time checked my02 - View my Bill now working and UK CSO committed to refund the two charges.

Improvements are being made!

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A day later and still no joy. Live chat have given me two different figues for how many talk minutes are left.  Then I realised that they were reading it out from my last recorded bill entry from 16th May - the bit I can see for my self on the bill anyway.  Texting for balance returns the same result, so does the App. Information is now a week out of date. I have asked my teen not to use the phone for outgoing calls until we can get an accurate balance.  Live chat advised that I would get the same response from CS - O2 are in the middle of 'improving' millions of customer accounts and this only takes a couple of days.

Like you YorkshireA I am getting bl**** disgusted by this . My usage hasn't been updated like most since the 17th and still isn't updated now, so on the advice of the other posters here on this thread I have just spoken to CS who can't tell me either what the balance is on my allowances or when this will be fixed. My O2 and all the other ways of getting this information all come back with the same statement that I don't have a minutes allowance!!! That is why I'm bothered.

Also, it is now effectively at the time of writing a bank holiday and with the best will in the world I cannot believe anyone is working on this over that period.

Will someone from O2 please explain why it is taking so long for this to be sorted? Complete nonsense. If I provided this sort of service to people I would be out of business in days.

Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooray! after 8 days normal service has been resumed.  On line account now updated and visible. 

Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome

slight_smile
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hooray! after 8 days normal service has been resumed.  On line account now updated and visible. 

Likewise.

Message 17 of 17