Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two numbers on my account, One is a gift HELP

CocoXO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have two numbers under my account, mine and my partners. I want to get him the Apple Watch for a gift but I don’t want him to get a text message notifying him of the order. I spoke to someone from o2 help and they advised me because I’m the main account holder, he won’t receive no texts but luckily today I saw a text come up and it was from o2 on his phone regarding the Apple Watch - HE DIDNT SEE IT! but I don’t want him to get any more texts so it doesn’t spoil his present , how can I stop this?!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@CocoXO 

If you ordered it under your number, he shouldn't get any texts, but unfortunately, if ordered under his number, you'll have to monitor it until the watch is delivered, or just tell him it's a spam message, as you can't stop them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@CocoXO 

If you ordered it under your number, he shouldn't get any texts, but unfortunately, if ordered under his number, you'll have to monitor it until the watch is delivered, or just tell him it's a spam message, as you can't stop them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

CocoXO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered it under his number unfortunately, but it’s under my account as o2 said he wouldn’t receive anything but since ordering it I haven’t received no updates they’re all going to his phone so I guess he’ll find out, thankyou though!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Notifications always go to the number relating to the order.
I'm afraid customer service got that wrong..... again!

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4