Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem

SAKERSON
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried to apply for a phone, but when I get the payment method, I add the details, I continue and tell me that I can not check my card details, I was at the bank I checked the card at VISA, so basically it was missing the payment online but still unsuccessful, what can I do that I do not know. Why can not I pay?
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We often see problems with online payments so you could try calling customer services to pay http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or pop into your local store to buy.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We often see problems with online payments so you could try calling customer services to pay http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or pop into your local store to buy.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

SAKERSON
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm trying in the shop for a while because I'm doing it online as well and tells me it's a problem from the bank
Message 3 of 11

SAKERSON
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Whatever he says he can not check the details of the card but the bank says everything is okay ... I do not know what to say.
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Is it a UK bank card?
Foreign banks will not be accepted.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

SAKERSON
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, is it.. HSBC UK..
Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll need to call to pay over the phone as too many attempts will now have blocked your card,

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

SAKERSON
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I do not think that would be the problem, too many attempts, because the first time I show that it can not check the data.
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Either way, you need to call O2 to fix it mate.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @SAKERSON let us know how you're getting on with this - did you manage to make any progress with this since you last posted?

Message 10 of 11