Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

I have a problem

I tried to apply for a phone, but when I get the payment method, I add the details, I continue and tell me that I can not check my card details, I was at the bank I checked the card at VISA, so basically it was missing the payment online but still unsuccessful, what can I do that I do not know. Why can not I pay?
Topics: 577
Solutions: 16,563

Re: I have a problem

We often see problems with online payments so you could try calling customer services to pay http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or pop into your local store to buy.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

I'm trying in the shop for a while because I'm doing it online as well and tells me it's a problem from the bank

Whatever he says he can not check the details of the card but the bank says everything is okay ... I do not know what to say.

Is it a UK bank card?
Foreign banks will not be accepted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Yes, is it.. HSBC UK..

You'll need to call to pay over the phone as too many attempts will now have blocked your card,

Currently using:
Highlighted

I do not think that would be the problem, too many attempts, because the first time I show that it can not check the data.

Either way, you need to call O2 to fix it mate.

Currently using:
Former Staff

Hi @SAKERSON let us know how you're getting on with this - did you manage to make any progress with this since you last posted?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature