Did you mean: 

How to get invoice?

seraphis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have recently bought a handset from O2 online, however I haven't received an invoice for it. Customer service promised to email it, they never did. So I was wondering, how can I claim AKG headphones from samsung without an invoice as I am starting to be tired of this mess. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122804 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @seraphis

You will find a record of your order in My O2. That will be acceptable

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

More info here

Claim a pair of AKG headphones, worth £269. Ends 6 Feb. 

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands residents 18+ only. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9 or A9 (Promotion Product) in-store or online from any UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands O2 store between 17/01/2019 – 6/02/2019 and claim a pair of AKG Wireless Headphones by redemption. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. Customers must visit ww.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxygifts-AKG, complete the online claim form, upload proof of purchase, enter the IMEI number and provide all other required information within 60 days from the date of purchase (Claim). Maximum 1 claim per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of 2 claims per Participant. See https://20182.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxygifts-akg/terms for full T&Cs.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

seraphis
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it still acceptable if it doesn't specify my IMEI number? It only states that items is click and collect with a device plan. Not very much information on it. It doesn't even state an invoice number. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@seraphis I'd call Customer service again and hopefully you will get someone more helpful wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4