Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim free Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro2 with Galaxy S23

AlexB1989
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I am wondering if someone could help.

I went into a branch today and upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S23 with there being a promotion for the free galaxy ear buds pro2 however the person serving told me to go to the Samsung website to claim however I can't find a claim option online? 

Thank you in advance 😊

Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23189 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@AlexB1989 Posting the same question in two different threads is unhelpful. Took me five seconds to find this on the O2 Shop page:

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23189 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@AlexB1989 Posting the same question in two different threads is unhelpful. Took me five seconds to find this on the O2 Shop page:

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 21

Caznighty
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been to shop called customer services and all told me the pro codes are not working keep trying but still not working been trying since Monday 

Message 3 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123306 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Caznighty 

Yes there is a backlog of requests via O2  who are working hard to get these sorted.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 21

Turtle
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It is a impossible mission to get Samsung Galaxy pro2 Buds.

I've been trying to claim my free pair now for 2 weeks.

I'm well into my 30 days since I purchased my phone.

When buying via the 02 shop it all starts off well. I put in the code and it deducts the money for the Buds. I then put in my payment details and all's looking good until the final confirmation and then I get 1 of 3 different replies which might as well say "computer says no"

I've been on to 02 who pass me on to Samsung who pass me back to 02. None giving me any real answers. I've even been into a O2 shop.

I've now been told they are experiencing technical difficulties and the IT department hope to get get the problem fixed by July 1st! They will send me a new code before it is all up and running again.

As this offer can be withdrawn at any time I highly expect it will be very soon.

Leaving anyone who has experienced the same problem as me empty handed.

Message 5 of 21

Richard2023
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

its a joke. i got a new code again today 3rd august 2023 and it again says invalid 

Message 6 of 21

Jane36
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with this? I have just  had my second form submitted (that "will" send me a code within 48 hours). The O2 rep said they have a huge backlog and they don't understand what is causing the issue but it might be due to the fact that they are using a new website than what they used to use for these offers. Everytime I speak to someone at O2 they just keep telling me it's "out of their hands"

Message 7 of 21

Haystacks
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought a new S23 256Gb on 2nd September 2023, partly on the strength of the special offer of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro for £1, but haven't received any discount code via SMS yet.  The offer said "after 30 days", which it certainly is, but no limit was given for when it would be sent 🤣.  The offer expires end Nov.  Not happy.

Message 8 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123306 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Haystacks 

I'm afraid you need to contact O2.

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from here

Give O2 a call on  202 or 0344 809 202 (Contract)  4445 or 0344 809 222 (PAYG)

Or you can message O2 on social media on Instagram https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW). 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 21

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6236 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Haystacks 

If your problem doesn't resolve itself within say a week of following @Cleoriff's suggestion, I suggest that you think about making a complaint :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Message 10 of 21