Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the hell do I cancel!????

CarrieH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have binned my sim and been trying to get through to O2 for the past month.  I am on hold with customer service and have been for the last half an hour - I only get half an hour lunch and try every lunch and every evening with no success.  I got through once and got cut off!!!!  I can't log on to the app or to my O2 as it wants the code to verify that is sent to the sim i have thrown away!  Is there another number i can call?? i have also tried virtual assistant which continually sends me to the app i cannot use

PLEASE HELP!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

CarrieH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your help but I have disposed of the old sim and cannot get any codes to it

Message 4 of 7

CarrieH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

another hour on the phone only to be hung up on instead of being transferred, literally at my wits end with them

Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Visit your local o2 store with some photo ID and get a new sim.

Then follow the PAC/STAC process in the cancellation guide.

That is the easiest way as you don't need to keep calling o2 customer services @CarrieH 

I don't think that the social media team can process the cancellation, but they might be able to get a new sim sent out to you...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@CarrieH 

I hope that you destroyed your SIM as O2 will probably hold you responsible if someone retrieves it and starts to use it ! 👍

Message 7 of 7