cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Find Out Used Monthly Allowance 02 MOTO G

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i get a phone call from 1 of O2 reps and pestered me to get a contract with them until i gave in and went ahead
Now the thing is i gave him all my bank details over the phone and he created me an o2 account,
Then about 2 - 3 weeks later a mobile turns up at my adress ( a moto g ) 8GB XT1032
The problem is everytime i go into/onto the MYO2 it keeps saying "No Valid Products Associated With This Account"

But O" has taken £14.46 out of my bank account and i havn't even had the phone a month a yet i only recieved it on the 7th and they'v taken  money allready
I cant even find out how much i'v used or got left its ridiculous
Please Help

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
My direct debit just shows O2 and then the amount but it does have a similar reference number if I click further into it I wouldn't panic too much but you really need to speak to customer services and find out what's going on don't bother with live chat I'm sure it's fine and they just need to associate the phone with the account did you get any paperwork with the phone explaining what contract you were on?

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to contact O2 urgently do you have a SIM card with the phone I would never give out my details to someone calling me a lot of companies pretend to do it and pretend to be O2
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can text balance to 21202 to find out what you have left but you need to make sure this is a genuine O2 contract as for them taking the money it's actually normal they take a pro rata amount for the first month it always works itself out in the end you need to call O2 on 202 and ask them for your account details that are associated with the phone ASAP
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted O2 online support chat LIVE
and she said he was a valid rep as hes been able to create me an o2 web account
The thing is why cant i see in my o2 anything to do with me & the company

Heres a copy and paste from my bank statement showing the Direct Debit "O2 Took Out"
I'v blanked the 8 numbers out just incase they are for my eyes only
Thanks For Your Help

21 Jan 14

O2GED********DD 14.46 
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat is an out sourced centre they are not very good you need to speak to customer services on 202 in the morning and ask them for your my O2 account details they can sort that out if you text balance to 21202 does it come back and tell you what you have left ?
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i text balance and it brought allowance back
But i'm still skeptical now as i'v used this phone for ebay...paypal..bank everything
I'm really worried now
Anyone else check there banking when O2 take there Direct Debet does it display the same way as mine please
Thanks for your help

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
My direct debit just shows O2 and then the amount but it does have a similar reference number if I click further into it I wouldn't panic too much but you really need to speak to customer services and find out what's going on don't bother with live chat I'm sure it's fine and they just need to associate the phone with the account did you get any paperwork with the phone explaining what contract you were on?
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

No nothing,
Just a little box with my phone inside and a sim card to place into it
I will call 202  in the morning
Thanks for your time

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure they will be able to solve it for you they are very good customer services please try not to panic your welcome I'm here to help I'm only a customer too but that's what this place is all about please come back and let us know how you get on I really hope all goes well slight_smile
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sincere good luck slight_smile
Message 10 of 12