Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Louise1208
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can’t afford my bill at the moment I’m hoping to set up a payment plan. Everytime someone contacts I’m working and can’t call back as I’ve been cut off any suggestions?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Louise1208 You need to speak to customer service: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Best time to call is between 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold. You need to do this as soon as you can. They may be able to set up a payment plan for you, but it will curtail the use of your phone. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of wiggle room from O2 when it comes to issues like this. You need to contact them before you get cut off entirely and have a negative mark put on your credit rating.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Louise1208 You need to speak to customer service: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Best time to call is between 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold. You need to do this as soon as you can. They may be able to set up a payment plan for you, but it will curtail the use of your phone. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of wiggle room from O2 when it comes to issues like this. You need to contact them before you get cut off entirely and have a negative mark put on your credit rating.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Hi @Louise1208 

As you can't use your phone, you can call customer service from any phone for free on 0800 032 1402.

You need to ask to speak to the payment management team and you should also consider setting up a direct debit to avoid similar issues in the future.

Best of luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3