cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Held security deposit

Anonymous
Not applicable
They’ve held my £489.99 for an iPad I cancelled within cooling off period, each time I get a different answer, they have just refunded 89.99 but where’s my £400 O2? Shocking service, I am going to watchdog or the papers with this now so far it’s been 11 days waiting for my refund.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Normally money is refunded after 7-10 days I’m guessing that’s working days so you should see something tomorrow or Wednesday 

Message 11 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Normally money is refunded after 7-10 days I’m guessing that’s working days so you should see something tomorrow or Wednesday 

Agree @Anonymous but they have refunded some...so they should have refunded all....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Agree @Anonymous but they have refunded some...so they should have refunded all....

It’s O2 innit 

Message 13 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It’s O2 innit 

Just no excuse for it I'm afraid. Let's hope Resolver works. 

Message 14 of 19

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had cancelling your contract @Anonymous Please keep us updated on your complaint and let us know if you need help with anything. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I complained through every avenue available to me, the faster route was via Twitter, name and shame, was sorted within 48 hours.
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently they actioned an automatic refund but it had to be done manually as there was some sort of mistake in the process, if I hadn’t questioned this they wouldn’t have refunded. All sorted now.

Message 17 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AnonymousReally pleased to hear you have all of your money back. You shouldn't have had to go to all this trouble causing you stress...but at least it's sorted due to your perseverance. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Well done @Anonymous and we'll done #O2 Twitter team. I'm glad that you finally got this sorted out 😃

Message 19 of 19