cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been Accepted?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a week of trouble trying to order a phone from carphone warehouse (they kept entering the wrong details for my credit check) so I gave up and decided to give o2 a try everything seemd to go flawlessley I have recived several documents and a "thank you for your o2 order" email...  In the email it stated that delivery of my new phone will be tomorrow..

It also says "We're currently processing your request and we will be in touch shortly to give you an update on its progress and information on its delivery."

I was able to download an order confirmation from the o2 website after agreeing to all the contracts...

Does this mean I've been accepted and I'm just waiting for tracking Information, Or does it mean they still need to do a credit check?

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank's for the replies everybody, I have just recived an email to say that my order is on it's way! I was a little woried after Carphone Warehouse messed about With all the credit checks so much!

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It usually means they are still credit checking @Anonymous I think you get an email with a tracking number on once the order has been confirmed? Perhaps @jonsie or @viridis will confirm?...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes once the credit check has been done you will receive an email with delivery date and tracking number. Usually within 24 hours. The credit check will most probably be because of the various attempts by the store.

Message 3 of 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It sounds like it might be OK but is still not forwarded to dispatch.
Take note of your order number from the email and ask live chat for the updated status,
My guess is its either: "forwarded to credit referrals" Or "forwarded for order fulfilment"
Latter is good, the other, not so much.
Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I'd say accepted and just waiting for despatch details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Stock permitting....

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Stock permitting....

But, surely the stock levels are live???

O2 wouldn't take money off a new customer if there wasn't stock available would they???!!

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Could be a long wait 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Stock permitting....

But, surely the stock levels are live???

O2 wouldn't take money off a new customer if there wasn't stock available would they???!!

Wouldn't they just....

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank's for the replies everybody, I have just recived an email to say that my order is on it's way! I was a little woried after Carphone Warehouse messed about With all the credit checks so much!

Message 10 of 12