cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI IM NEW TOO THIS I NEED HELP GOT PHONE SAMSUNG TOUCH SCREEN LAST YR

Anonymous
Not applicable

hI IM NEW TOO THE SITE ,APART FROM A FEW DAYS LAST YEAR iVE HAD BRAIN STEM STROKE, I BOUGHT A 2ND HAND 02 SAMSUNG TOUCH SCREEN ,IT WORKED ,BUT WITH MY STROKE I COULDN,T USE THE  TOUCH SCREEN ANY HOW LAST YR I WAS ON THIS SITE A FEW DAYS BEFORE BECAME UNWELL, AS IT WAS LETTING ME INTO THE MENU ECT ,AS MY RIGHT HAND IS DAMAGED , AND MY LG IS NOW FIT FOR THE BIN ,,I PULLED THIS SAMSUNG PAY AS YOU GO ,OUT , AND WHEN I PUT IT ON ,IT HAS THE NUMBER KEYPAD ,,WONT LET ME INTO ANYTHING AND SAYS SOS ? WHY IS THIS AND ANYONE ANY HELP ON WHAT TOO DO IS IT BLOCKED???THANKS ISSY HAPPY NEW YR TOO ALL

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi loobyloo1957,

I have sent you a private message, you can look at it by clicking on the envelope on the top right corner of this page (it should be flashing, as I have sent one)

Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

It may be that the sim card is no longer valid because of the lack of use. The number may have been reassigned or you may just need to top it up with some credit. If you have an O2 store nearby, go in, or get someone you know to go in, and I'm sure they will be able to assist you to get the phone going again. Best of luck and hope you feel better soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
have you taken the sim card out your old phone and put it in the new one?

are you sure that the new phone is ok to use on o2 - not locked to another network?

maybe the phone has a fault with it?
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

As I understood the OP's post, he was looking to use his old phone which has a keypad, and not the newer touchscreen phone. Maybe he should try using the new sim in the old phone and see if that works, but he doesn't say if the touchscreen phone is PAYG.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi loobyloo1957,

I have sent you a private message, you can look at it by clicking on the envelope on the top right corner of this page (it should be flashing, as I have sent one)

Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5