Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Is the iPhone 4s unlocked if on O2?

Can someone tell me if the iPhone 4S is unlocked if it's an O2 phone?I've read in a few places that it is - but I can't find where I read thisThanksOM

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - sim card not provisioned 2

I received my upgrade on Friday, an SE Xperia Arc S, but when I insert the new sim card which arrived with it I get an error message "sim card not provisioned 2".I've tried switching off, removing and reinserting sim, and rebooting a few times over t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade annoyance

I upgraded my phone a few days ago to the Samsung Galaxy SII, along with the deal where i get 200 minutes, unlimited texts and also 100mb internet for the price of £18.50, plus the handset cost of £104.I recieved the phone today, played around with i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP!

So i have recently bought a O2 200 contract with the iPhone 4 8GBI Get 200 MinutesUnlimited Texts500MB Of Data,now the data and Minutes show up just fine but when i try to find out how many texts i have left it tells me 20 ( Picture Messages ) and i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Question

Hi,I currently use a mobile provided to me by my current employer. It is a corporate contract with O2 in their name, and they handle all of the bill payment directly.My current employer and I will soon be parting ways. I need to inform them if I wish...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web allowance on Text & Web changed?

When I first got my phone on O2 in May on the Text & Web tariff, as long as I topped-up at the start of each month, I'd have (seemingly free) internet on my phone 24/7. It was like this until about a month ago, when I received a notification telling ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I know this is cheeky but....

I waited up for the launch for the 4S and was 13 in line and they had sold out of 64GB in white which is what I wanted.. only had 4 in stock sounds stupid...But since I had my 32 GB 4S it just seems to had small little problems...I was thinking I kno...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture message fee?

I cannot seem to find this anywhere! I am on a tarrif which allows me to send 10 free picture messages a month but before I play around with this, I'm wondering if it costs someone on o2 pay as you go or pay monthly to receive them? I ask as with vir...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP! canceling a contract?

if i canceled my contract because i lost my job would o2 understand or would they be an ass and give me a bill bill? any help?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nexus One phone on O2 monthly tariff

Hi there.I've been with O2 for years and for my latest upgrade I chose to not receive a handset in exchange for the £35/month 500 texts 600 mins for 18 months. I chose it because every 6 months I'll receive a cash redemption of £150 which I wanted to...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos