Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how to pay of remaining phone credit and leave

i have 165 left to pay for my phone on pay monthly, it gives me the option to pay it off and upgrade but i just want to pay it off and leave o2. Can this be done online? thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network

I have been without my phone now for nearly a week (spoke to your Guru Tuesday 11th November 2014) and I was told that a new Sim card would be with me within 3 days, I am still waiting. I have two teenage children and a mobile is essential for me. As...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly phone not arriving/UKMail issues.

I paid on Friday for an early upgrade on my phone as mine hasn't been working properly for a while now. I chose Monday for delivery and received a text on Monday morning to say my phone would be delivered by UK Mail between 08:49 and 09:49, it didn't...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAY & GO TARIFFS

what on earth has happened to the tariffs available these days?Is there any tarrifs that dont take my £10 top up straight out my account?I am on Text and Web which gives me 300 texts, 500mb data and still leaves me £10 to spend on calls or what ever ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is my credit being spent on?!?!

Hi,I'm using an iPhone 4s on lay as you go.. My credit is going down and I'm getting alerts saying I've been charged £1 the day for data but I'm always connected to wifi when using it!Is there a way to see what exactly im being charged for?I've tried...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go free credit

HiI have joined o2 on pay as you go....new phone, new sim, but requested my number to be transferred.I have received an email to claim free credit by activating the sim/number, but I am using the sim on my transferred number. Does this mean I will no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 credit check for an upgrade to refresh.

HelloI am wanting to upgrade soon and am currently on the old o2 contract, not refresh. I am wondering if o2 will do a credit check for an upgrade to a refresh contract.My credit score isnt good due to past circumstances but i have never missed a pay...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appalling 3G Coverage

I have recently renewed my o2 contract for a further 2 years (which I am now seriously regretting) and have noticed the 3G coverage is utterly appalling. To be honest it has always been poor but my patience is running thin. I also requested 1GB of da...

• 48 replies
  • 2 kudos