cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE <3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so yesterday I posted a thread about needing help, and i followed the instructions i was given, customer services told that everything was fine and that i just have to wait for an email to confirm my order and stuff, I got an email which said "For a delivery to your address
We'll email or send you an SMS to confirm when your order has been
despatched so that you'll know when to expect your delivery. You will
need to sign for the delivery, but don't worry if you're not in, the
courier will leave you details to rearrange delivery." 

It told me to go to " https://myo2services.o2.co.uk/myorders" to keep tabs on my order, yet when i go to that part it says "they were having trouble finding my account" 

Can anyone help? cause this is very annoying and I'm already thinking of switching my contract to another company because it shouldn't be this confusing just to get a mobile.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It may well be that your account hasn't been updated yet. Sometimes it is slow to catch up. If you log into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and look at recent orders you should be able to see it. The fact you spoke to CS yesterday and they told you all was fine and the order has gone through.. should be confirmation enough. However you may want to  contact customer services again if your account hasn't been updated with the order showing http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

They are open at 8am so 8-8-30 is the best time to call. Good luck wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Just be patient. Once dispatched you will get tracking details.
Did CS confirm phone was I'm stock?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous We understand your impatience. It's always exciting to get a new phone. If you're concerned, call customer service. No point in fretting about it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's likely that the system won't update until after the weekend but I would hazard a guess that the phone is out of stock unless customer service have told you otherwise.

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous can you confirm that your order showed up in your My O2? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6