Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Voice mail number

I have a very basic Nokia phone that only does calls and texts. I received a voicemal and when I tried to listen to it I was asked to input my voicemail number first, i mistakenly thought this meant my mobile number. There is no option anywhere in my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GiffGaff tablet sim

I'm looking for a sim for my iPad Air and I came across GiffGaff.There prices seem ideal and i doubt o2 would match them, I've been told it runs on the o2 network so does this mean when I am in major cities I would get the hspda+ signal thing that I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Charges on Pay Monthly

Hello, I was just wondering whether you incur a charge for using the Voicemail service if I am on Pay Monthly. ThanksZahra

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Covering - Maidstone

Hello I realise that the network is upgrading to 4G in a lot of areas and I understand to an extent why this is a priority, but I don't believe they are updating in my area. For several weeks now (I estimate at least 5) I have not been able to receiv...

o2.JPG o22.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Formal complaint

As I know of no other way to do this I will place it here.I would like to make a formal complaint against the chat operative Jacinta as she would not sort out my issue or get someone who could so she just transferred me to another chat operative who ...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leeds service is pathetic

The service in Leeds is so poor that it has become pretty much unusable.It has been this way since mid August, it is now mid October and remains dire.Calls are broken and dropped when we are lucky enough to get through at all. Texts are deferred regu...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

ANY CUSTOMER LOYALTY AT ALL FROM O2???

Has anyone ever had any sort of customer loyalty from o2? been with them for 12yrs and every yr its the same.. this yr i went to upgrade my phone to 5s online, £42 a month 24mnths, free handset. i had a problem and couldnt complete order. come back t...

• 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 100MB of DATA ?? is this a Joke ?

Hi there People..Ok So as Toby Knows I've just got Rid of my Iphone 3GS & Got an Iphone 5 Now.I'm on Pay&Go Unlimited. Now I Top up £15 a Month & get Free Calls to o2 People & Unlimted Text.(Fair Use) with 100MB Data. Now O2 as the Tech these days to...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Broadband package advice

Hi I need advice on which Mobile Broadband package would be best for me. When I am on-call for work I carry around a netbook to fix any issues that arise. If called I usually connect to the Internet via a WiFi Hotspot if one is available and if not u...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos