Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Phone

nocontactoption
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have O2 stopped using Google phones? Looks like need to move back to 3. The O2 website really poor now with no live chat or contact page 😞

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22949 Posts
  • 1024 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@nocontactoption Our admin @Chris_K will be able to tell you.

Live chat is sporadic, and customer service is difficult to get through to.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

nocontactoption
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 customers service used to be the plus point, seems to be impossible to contact them and pushing iphones too. Upgrade deal very poor value too, but then again Google pphines dont seem to be an option.

Will updgrade with another provider.

Message 3 of 4

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Though we don't currently sell any Google phones and there appears to be no plans to range the Google Pixel 4 that was launched last October, don't rule us out from ranging future devices from Google.

We sadly can't discuss reasons behind launch decisons (whether that's why we're ranging Device X, or why we're not ranging Device Z) for various reasons such as NDA's, contractual agreements, or if it's commercially sensitive etc, but I will say that we constantly review the portfolio of devices we offer our customers - so just because we don't currently range a device from Google doesn't mean we won't in the future. So I guess the best I can suggest is, keep an eye on our coming soon page, here on the Community or our Social Media feeds (Twitter / Facebook) for any announcements from us once future devices are officially announced by the vendor.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 4