Did you mean: 

Galaxy A70 WiFi & VoLTE Calling Disappeared

JamieB14
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi,

I recently joined O2 last month and unfortunately have had issues constantly with WIFI calling and VoLTE calling.

I've called up twice to report that WIFI calling disappeared out of my settings and also the VoLTE option was greyed out with no way of changing it.

They have disabled and re-enabled this service twice and it eventually breaks down again and again.

I've tried everything, reset WIFI router, reset network settings, factory reset phone etc.

I've noticed other people having the same issues on different devices, but has anyone had this fixed or found a cause?

My device wasn't purchased from O2 but bought sim free, not that it should make any difference.

O2 have raised a case/ticket but does anyone else have any advice please

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

JamieB14
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Martin-O2 This has unfortunately happened again now 😫 Please can you ask if it can be escalated and a case opened again or something to try and fix this once and for all?

Thanks in advance and have a good day 😀
Message 11 of 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @JamieB14 sorry to hear that your wifi calling has stopped working. I'll raise this with the Guru team and update you as soon as I hear back. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 14

JamieB14
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks very much @Martin-O2 😀
Message 13 of 14

JamieB14