Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Data

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I'm on a flex tariff and am thinking of switching to the unlimited data for a month to fill in a gap in home broadband provision - As far as I can see there is no cap on the amount of data you can tether it seems to be the number of devices is limited - but that won't be an issue - or am I missing something?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@djbsuffolk 

The T&C's only mention the standard FUP https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/unlimited-tariff-terms

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@djbsuffolk 

The T&C's only mention the standard FUP https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/unlimited-tariff-terms

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Yup that's what I read - from that it seems OK - I know my monthly usage is about 120-150 GB so well in the 650 GB limit mentioned and I don't own 12 tetherable devices!! 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Don't see any issues for you then slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4