cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G4 launch - what a let down

Anonymous
Not applicable

Poped into a couple of stores today asked to see a demonatration of G4 on any handset.

The stores (Westfield -White City being one) have no live units.

All mobile co ahve been talking about how 4G is for content , how you can download films etc - I really wish they would stop kidding people with a cap on data downlaods which is so low who the heck is going to download a films. 

O2 have cocked up the launch of 4G big time - you need to reaccess your tariffs to have more people onboard.

lee

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
In today's fast paced mobile industry it's IMO essential to have working demo models in a high street store.

Did you check out any of the independent stores for working models ?

The tariffs are what they are and it's down to the customer to make an informed choice of having 4G or not.

From the amount of threads in here I'm guessing the launch of 4G is coming along nicely.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its working great for me Bob:smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I read one of your earlier posts you lucky so and so.

Perhaps start a thread of your own giving your own impartial review ,and any tips you have come across.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good idea will test it out for a few more days first

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would you pay particular attention to battery and your standby and usage time before a re charge is required.

One of the primary gripes from our friends across the pond was that Lte/4G caned the battery.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damien, even very early first impressions would be great, it'd be nice to follow you in your getting to know it experience 🙂
Message 7 of 7