cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully fledged O2 customer now!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wooooohhhooooo, my number port was successful (thumbs up to O2, it all happened very easily and with hardly any inconvenience.) My old iPhone is now showing 'no service' which did make me feel sad.

Can I just double check.. Will my old service provider see my number has been ported and automatically close my account or do I need to speak to them to let to confirm I want my account closed.

I'm really excited now to be an O2 customer, taking advantage of the benefits (O2 priority deals and discounts, priority tickets etc....)

Strange though, since the port I've only got one bar of service in my house... I'm sure it's because of the wind!!

One question .... could someone please confirm the CS phone number to dial from my mobile and also what to call from a landline/non O2 phone.

Thanks and let the O2 party commence grin
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
4445 is for PAYG CS, 202 is free for contract customers...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have never heard of that dialling 100 before...You sure you were talking to O2 and not some random...?LOL

Crazy LOL Don't know Fear

Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys, I've just input the info for contract O2 users into my mobile ..... & it's free ..... = ..... yippee !!!

WispaRed7 Cat

Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
welcome on board @Gizmo81!
Message 24 of 24