cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still can't redeem mine and have been told numerous times by the contact email that they are "waiting for O2 to validate the IMEI's".

I know for a fact they won't validate mine as my whole upgrade process was a shambles in one of the stores, so much so that my tariff never updated to the new one, my account stated i was still on an Xperia Z2 and when contacting CS they say there is no record of me upgrading to an S7 Edge! Then to top it all off, the settlement I paid on my old device plan to upgrade took the due balance to 0.00, yet I have been debited another £35 on the device plan and my account now says the balance owed is -£35.00....

So with all of the above in mind, chances of me getting these headphones is very slim but I am just gonna keep pestering the contact email address.

Fun and games I have had over the past few weeks as you can tell lol

Message 51 of 114

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yet another example of the shambles of a computer system used by O2!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 114

jonsie
  • 92911 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
For the vast majority of the World, yes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 54 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

I  had the same issue, tried my imei no kept saying invalid.Called O2 CS on 24th March and the lady ordered it for me and said 3 to 5 days for delivery. Nothing has shown up yet so called again today to be told the site you put your imei code has been glitching and they have ben trying to sort it. The chap also said they would call me when its working again. Little faith here but will keep on at them.

Message 55 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I  had the same issue, tried my imei no kept saying invalid.Called O2 CS on 24th March and the lady ordered it for me and said 3 to 5 days for delivery. Nothing has shown up yet so called again today to be told the site you put your imei code has been glitching and they have ben trying to sort it. The chap also said they would call me when its working again. Little faith here but will keep on at them.

Best thing to do @Anonymous 'keep on at them' as you say. If you continue having problems and you know you are doing everything you should re the promotion... then put in a complaint  http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 114

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Certainly don't rely on someone else to do it for you - keep trying and chasing up yourself.

Currently using:
Message 57 of 114

jonsie
  • 92911 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 58 of 114

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

He will call you...yeah right and I'm 6 months pregnant!Smiley Frustrated

Thought so LOL

Currently using:
Message 59 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow just put my imei no into the website agian for the umteenth time and it seems to have worked. Fingers crossed. 

Message 60 of 114