cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow up to my email (no reply within 12hrs, wasn't expecting) and after phoning Kondor and giving them my details, I had an email from kondor the next day so I provided them with my details via email also.

They replied fairly quickly (4-5 hours) saying they've forwarded the information to O2 and they'll email me back once its all been verified.

Well, I've heard nothing for a day or two since that so I was preparing to contact them again tomorrow and just checked the redeem website (which appears to have had a facelift) and my code worked, straight through no problems - now waiting to receive delivery!

I see some people are having issues with the address section, which worked just fine for me about 10 minutes ago (enter postcode, hit find address & then submitting) - only thing I can think of is some conflict with an adblocker I'd suggest trying a different browser just incase that's the issue. (I used chrome, but it's a fresh install - so maybe try Edge or Firefox)

Message 41 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Thanks for updating us @Anonymous and pleased it worked for you. Hopefully your post will help others struggling to get their code accepted slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, i recieved my headphones on 29/30 march as i had pre ordered 2 s7 edge. The only delay was that it was easter weekend so recieved then next working day. Just to say, easy to charge and easy to bluetooth to the phone and must say that sound quality is exceptional and very tight and comfortable in the ear
Message 43 of 114

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Good news and thanks for letting us know slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Excellent. Pleased to hear some of them are coming through.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 114

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi all, i recieved my headphones on 29/30 march as i had pre ordered 2 s7 edge. The only delay was that it was easter weekend so recieved then next working day. Just to say, easy to charge and easy to bluetooth to the phone and must say that sound quality is exceptional and very tight and comfortable in the ear

Sounds like your really happy with the headphones @Anonymous ! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 46 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are really good but wouldnt pay £149 them,
Message 47 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there still people having problems redeeming these headsets? I have been on the case since the 22 March with Kondor, but still no joy. Each time they just say they have submitted the IMEI to O2 for confirmation, but then nothing. 

I am getting the feeling I am just being fobbed off.

B

Message 48 of 114

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
We are not getting any complaints on here so can only assume most redemptions are going through OK.
I'd call CS on 202 and see if they can help you at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 49 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I would persevere with CS as said. Problem is with any promotion, it will probably be 'while stocks last'....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 114