cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have had joy at last. Having read all the stuff about weekly spreadhseet updates and the rest of it I thought I would try the website again yesterday to input my code, and hey presto it worked. From that point on everything went smoothly. Have even received a dispatch note already so expecting my headset tomorrow. Never did get that email from Kondor CS (promised twice) to say that my code would now work. Very kack-handed the whole business, and it hard not to wonder whether it's all done in the hope that many people just won't persevere. But why? This does the reputation of neither company any good whatsoever.

Looking forward to getting the phones now though slight_smile

Message 111 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

DJMorley the one thing that gave me somedegree of hope was the confirmation from CS at Kondor that because I had applied within the claim period, I would be OK. Might be worth asking them to confirm that in yuor case too, so that you have an assurance in writing?

Message 112 of 114

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Indeed it does make you wonder why they make it so difficult !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 113 of 114

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree with @Anonymous. The people who approach Kondor directly are the ones who seem to have the best outcome...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 114 of 114