Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Tablet

LandAgent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just bought a new Hauwei which a free tablet was offered with the deal. The table has not arrived, phone arrived on Monday 3rd and no tablet, but order showing as complete. Do i need to do something to claim the tablet? Thank you

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @LandAgent

All info here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate...

How to claim

1. Participants will need to go to the URL which will be listed on the leaflet they are provided when purchasing the Eligible Device. Once on the URL, Participants will need to enter their purchase and contact detail including IMEI and upload a copy of receipt (for consumer) or a receipt or dispatchers note (O2 Business consumer).
  2. Participants can redeem the Free Gift 30 days after point of purchase from the URL on the leaflet.
  3. Free Gift will be dispatched via UK Mail. You will get a notification via email on when you can expect your gift to be delivered to you. It may take up to 30 calendar days to be delivered from the date or ordering the Free Gift via the URL.
  4. Participants have until the 23rd February 2019 to claim the Free Gift.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The website to claim should go live tomorrow.
The URL is on a leaflet in your packaging.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

LandAgent
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thank you for this, but do you have to be a genious to find the leaflet? Just checked all dosc sent via email as ordered online and can't find anything 😞 I don't understand why o2 dangle a carrot and them make it so dificult to claim. In my common sense mind, they advertise it as free, when yoy place the order you would just expect that to be bundled in. I have been trying to call o2, but with the problems with the network over the last couple of day, it has been useless. If you can point me in the right direction of a leaflet, that may help in the meantime. Thank you for your time answering my query slight_smile 

Message 4 of 13

LandAgent
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah, just seen the reply with regard to the URL in the packaging, didn't really want to open this before giving to my daughter for Xmas, but will go do it now. Thank you so much for your time and efforts slight_smile 

Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No problem, enjoy slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LandAgent

No problem. Hope it all goes well for you wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

LandAgent
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've found the leaflet. Just providing some feedback with regard to this deal.

This should be made very clear from the point of sale, having checked the packaging i have found a leaflet along with two cards, business card size. Just entered the URL and unable to claim until 30 days after purchase. Now i do understand that some may withdraw from the contract before this time, but this should be BOLD and made much clearer throught the purchase process, such as a pop up message stating that you will receive details for claiming the tablet, along with your order AND claiming is not applicable until 30 days after purchase.I'm a littile disapointed with this and would hope that i will be sent a reminder email after the 30 day period 😞 

Hope this is seen as constructive feedback. slight_smile

Message 8 of 13

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LandAgent

I agree, though that part about the 30 days is shown in the link I gave and the section I posted.

Though, unless you read those before purchase you wouldn't have known..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 13