Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Tablet

LandAgent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just bought a new Hauwei which a free tablet was offered with the deal. The table has not arrived, phone arrived on Monday 3rd and no tablet, but order showing as complete. Do i need to do something to claim the tablet? Thank you

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
30 days does seem excessive though considering the cooling off period is 14 days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

LandAgent
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am a provider of services and sales and provide as much information as possible from launch of any sale or entering into any contract with a customer. I would have expected this to be flagged up at least twice, during the buying process, i would then have understood it and ensured i looked out for the wee cards in the packaging with the URL, these could easily have been disposed of with the packaging given that sales leaflets, etc. are common within anything received online, which i normally bin! 

I just feel that this deal is misleading and consumers are not provided with the important information from the start.

Rant over and thanks again for your help, i found the URL thanks to you! Have a lovely Xmas slight_smile

Message 12 of 13

LandAgent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Totally agree!

Message 13 of 13