cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FastTrack upgrade; can I do it in store?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was on the phone to CS earlier talking about a FastTrack upgrade. I'm currently on an Online PAYM tarriff and want to do a FastTrack upgrade to Refresh and was discussing prices among other things. I suggested to him I would probably go to a store to complete the upgrade as I need a new handset ASAP but he told me I could only FastTrack upgrade over the phone.

Having looked again on my account online, it clearly says "To Fast Track Upgrade to O2 Refresh call 202 free from your O2 mobile or visit an O2 shop.". So, do I have to upgrade over the phone because I'm an online customer? Or does this chap just want the commission?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just in case anyone else cares, you can upgrade in store.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Visit your local 02 high-street store to upgrade if thats the best option for you.

Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Or call your nearest store and ask. Perhaps one of the forum members who work for O2 might be able to answer your query.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have an Iphone? I was recently told by CS that O2 don't do fast track unlocks on anything other than Iphones, because I recently asked the online chat about unlocking my Galaxy S2, and because the original request via the form, was rejected, they said they would do it within 7 working days as a fast track, I rang CS up the following week, and they told me I shouldn't have been told about the fast track, as it only applies to Iphones!

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Richard the OP is talking about fast trak upgrading not unlocking.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope, not an iPhone. I'm not trying to unlock, I'm upgrading (well, early termination of existing contract and moving onto Refresh contract).
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just in case anyone else cares, you can upgrade in store.
Message 7 of 7