Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data

Don't use all my data on a monthly contract. So why am I not able to keep the data that I don't use? As I have paid for it. But if I run out of data I get charged for more. It's my I want to keep it so why are O2 taking it back from me. If o2 want to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Call divert

Please can someone tell me whether it is possible to set up my phone (phone 1) to divert to another number (phone 2) if I don't answer it within 10 seconds BUT also have the call revert back to my voicemail on phone 1 in the event phone 2 is switched...

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff not working

I changed tariff to BiG Talker yesterday and i got the txt to say 3000 txts and 100 mb and to top up again before the 5th but i now realise that the 100mb are being used as normal but none of the texts have been used it has charged me for texts i now...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

Hello, I will be moving to Australia from Feburary and wondering how I cancel my monthly contract? I would like to keep my current number and use pay as you go. Thanks

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim up grade for pay as you go sims

hello a few years ago i could do up grade with a pay as you go im still on pay as you go is that still around thanx for reading

flower1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing contract into a different name

My Dad currently pays for my contract and it is in his name, but I am wanting to put it into my name so I can pay for it instead. I am able to do this and if so what is the best way to go around doing it?

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S3350 / PAYG / WAP probs

Dear all, All attempts to get online with the web bolt-on I've paid have failed. Is it a known issue with S3350 on PAYG? Maybe the DNS numbers need to changed from the 0.0.0.0 default? Thanks in advance,Darren.

darrenpce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Talker sim PAYG

i was given a new mobile for xmas. As im not very technical I was hoping to just use my sim card from old phone as i am quite happy with tarrif etc. But new phone needed a new small one. I chatted with a guru on here requesting a small sim card but w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Who is 'at fault'

I was recently away from home for a few days, during which time my mobile bill was due. Having recently changed banks I had not had time to set up Direct Debit payments. On the date my payment was due, I logged into my O2 Accounts and made the requir...

amici-pat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 113 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30 Mobile Broadband contract - Roaming

Hi, I have a 30 day mobile broadband contract and was wondering whether it will work in Trinidad as travelling for 2 months. Do I need to call O2 to activate roaming or will it automatically work. Also is it better to use a PAYG mobile contract (not ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos