Did you mean: 

Failed Delivery

CodeSeven
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi.

So I would have received my new phone yesterday, but O2 seem to have messed up the postcode, so the delivery failed. I've talked to DPD and they can't fix it without O2 instructing them, and I literally can't talk to O2 - they're not taking calls at all.

Does anyone know what the hell I can do? It's so frustrating. The only thing stopping that delivery is an incorrect postcode, and DPD *know* what the postcode should be!!

To add to the frustration, O2 consider the order to be "complete" and I'm now on the new tariff and paying for it! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144506 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

CodeSeven
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the information @MI5  - much appreciated.

I can't get through at all at the moment. The call just drops. So I guess I'll just have to keep trying, and it might be that DPD send it back to O2. Hopefully that'll trigger them contacting me?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144506 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions
Yes they should arrange re delivery.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

CodeSeven
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I managed to get through in the end, and they've put a request through to correct the address.

Just required a little more patience on my part!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144506 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions
Good news mate...

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6