Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 15 - Apple Watch Ultra

DavidPerry
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello all, can somebody please help me!? 

I have been round in circles with O2 and the error 15 code when trying to set up the cellular section of my new Apple Watch.  I have even returned my original one, and purchased a new one in store, as the manager did not know what to do.  His words “if this happens again - I do not know”.  Is anyone able to help please? Thank you 

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @pgn ,

sarah had asked me to unpair my watch from my phone (which I did) and she kindly reset the Sim for me.  She explained that I should wait for a confirmation text saying it’s been reset before I pair them up again.

i am still waiting for this text to come through.  Do you know how long it should take roughly ?

Message 11 of 46

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38492 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

No, sorry - finicky things, watches and iPhones on O2, @DavidPerry 😬😉

Just check you have inbound and outbound SMS in any case, by sending a test message to someone and getting them to return the favour. Then wait...

Message 12 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, as if by magic the text came through.

I have attempted to pair the watch to my phone - but same story! 

same error message appears, however this time it is with a reference code “92”!

Message 13 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sarah- @O2Emma  any ideas please? Thank you 

Message 14 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @DavidPerry Just give it a bit of time please just had one resolved so fingers crossed

signature
Message 15 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks @O2Emma  - I have now got further than before.  I am in the Mobile Service screen now, however the "O2 activating" wheel has been spinning for over half an hour.  Should I hit "back" and try again?

Message 16 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@DavidPerry Did you get your esim reset ?

signature
Message 17 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Emma I did yes, @O2Sarah- kindly did this for me earlier.  I waited for the text to come through (which it did) and then started pairing my watch with my iPhone again.  It is still spinning and attempting to activate - so looks positive enough.  Even when I navigate away from this set up page, and then go back it is still spinning and activating.  Just hoping that this is normal, and it usually can take this long to process / work itself out?

Message 18 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@DavidPerry Brill it can take up to 24hrs but if you want to follow these instructions may kick start it.

Please can you follow these instructions

On the watch app on phone can you see if have option to remove plan then can you unpair watch if asks select remove plan once unpaired turn phone watch off/on re pair set up watch as new when asked set up data services select not now then check on apple watch app mobile data set up data services this should then say all done.

signature
Message 19 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you @O2Emma I am trying this now, will let you know how I get on!

Message 20 of 46