cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email??

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a problem with my bill this month (3 times what I normally pay) and all I would like to do is email someone... not phone (and be stuck for ages), not join up for a web chat or guru... just a simple email.  Why isn't this possible????   Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A full breakdown of any charges is available in My O2 but it sounds like the old texts sent as mms or phoniong numbers not covered by allowances. If you don't agree with the charges you must call 202 so any errors can be rectified.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a problem with my bill this month (3 times what I normally pay) and all I would like to do is email someone... not phone (and be stuck for ages), not join up for a web chat or guru... just a simple email.  Why isn't this possible????   Smiley Frustrated

Their is no email. All you can do is persevere on the phone, best time to try is at 8.30am when it's quieter

Message 2 of 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Also we always advise people to call cs on 202 (contract) 4445 (payg) as live chat aren't very good for anything other than the very basic of things.

As above, 08:30 is the quietest time to call and not be left waiting on hold.

Good luck.
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

If your bill is three times higher than normal you need to contact customer services asap.to discuss this with them. As said there is no email facility so all the contact numbers including landline are in this link

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A full breakdown of any charges is available in My O2 but it sounds like the old texts sent as mms or phoniong numbers not covered by allowances. If you don't agree with the charges you must call 202 so any errors can be rectified.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check here and go to the bills tab http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6