Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU International

idontwanttoregi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am supposed to have International calling included and the O2 website says so. On a recent visit to Lanzarote I could not make in-country calls, with or without 0034, the message I got was "the number you are calling has not been allocated" or something very similar. It was my car hire company and my partners phone had no such issues. Since "Contact Us" actually means, "Don't even ****ing try", I'm hoping for a response here.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93327 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37279 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

A little more info needed, @idontwanttoregi 

- is your phone an iPhone?

- did you port into O2 from another network? and your partner?

- when did you last upgrade? 

All little snippets of info that can help those here understand your situation better - as you are correct, your O2 phone should be able to make calls to anywhere, it is how O2 make their money, after all...

Message 3 of 4

idontwanttoregi
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm Samsung Android, transferred by Virgin to 02, but did log in and clicked what i thought was International Roaming approval an age ago, but hey, to say the website is complicated and not the slightest bit intuitive would be to say the least of it. All help appreciated.  The upgrade question I don't really understand, upgrade as in buying new phones I don't do, pay cash for older ones. Software, no I haven't, thought such things were automatic. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4