cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU Calls

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a contract with O2 that I can take out that allows me to use my minutes to call EU numbers and also allows me to be in the EU and and use my minutes to call home.

Also do the same with my data allowance

Any information appreciated
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
O2 travel for when you are abroad in Europe and o2 international for calling Europe from UK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
O2 travel for when you are abroad in Europe and o2 international for calling Europe from UK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Contract holders can also use TuGo over wifi when abroad to call/text  back to the UK and use their allowances.

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you I'll call the call centre tomorrow for more information
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
It's all on the website.
Just search o2 travel, tugo and o2 international.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

MI5
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
Cheers for that.
Not got my links on tablet.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
These links are for a capped daily rate on top of your monthly price plan.

I was told 3 does a package where you can call from EU using your allowance to call home so there is no additional free or daily cost.

I don't want to go with 3 as their network is poor but want to find another monthly deal with a different provider
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
It's £1.99 a day to use O2 travel when abroad in Europe. This gives you unlimited Internet and calls come from your UK allowance with just a 50p connection charge for upto 1 hour on call.
If you use Tugo app over WiFi you won't pay the connection charge either.
That is all O2 offer.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23112 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
These links are for a capped daily rate on top of your monthly price plan.

I was told 3 does a package where you can call from EU using your allowance to call home so there is no additional free or daily cost.

I don't want to go with 3 as their network is poor but want to find another monthly deal with a different provider

You could always get a 3 Pay & Go sim and try it out. The 3 network may be poor where you are in the UK, but that doesn't mean to say it would be poor in the countries you're going to in the EU. The 3 package doesn't cover all of the EU, so you ought to look at their website and see if where you're going is covered. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 11