Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost phone!

Today I lost my phone at the park, after being put on hold for what seemed liked forever getting more annoyed I hung up and decided to drive into town to the 02 shop! Here I found the customer service disgusting and rude. I was told to Sit down and g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tariff paying but not getting new services

I am paying more as I upgraded on 17th April from 500mb to 4GB but my data allowance has been stuck at 500mb on my account. I have called and spoken to customer services 3 times and they keep saying it has been upgraded but my allowance ran out at 50...

Red66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it true giff gaff is sapping the o2 service?

Hi, Accoring to the map my area BN32AB should have good indoor and outdoor coverage!... its been apalling for months and slowly declining, i now have "no service" 90% of the time indoors where i work, and occasional low unusable signal the rest of th...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to add another contract to my existing account??

I have 2 contracts with O2 but only one is on my account. I brought them only 2 months apart but I cant seem to link my other number to my existing account so that I can view both of my bills and devices at the same time to keep track of my account. ...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble receiving calls

This is a bit of a strange one and has been ongoing for a month or so. I have a SIM free galaxy A3 on pay monthly sim only. Some people when ringing me have to call several times before they can get through. My phone doesn't ring and they get the mes...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has O2 reduced their 1GB of data to 0.75GB???

Hi Guys has O2 reduce their 1gb of data to 0.75gb i am on contract of 1 gb of data and free calls to all uk networks etc I have a nexus 5 android 5.1 that has been accurately showing me my data usage and period cycle accurateIy for the last 12 months...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit score in default

Hi people,My first time posting on O2 forum please go easy! LolI have to say o2 on the whole have been fine and delivered a good service, how ever I had my phone stolen last year, I decided to buy the rest of the contract out and start again. Recentl...

burton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for Text Message?

Just noticed I have been charged for a text message to +44 7797 800042, my tariff is unlimited calls/txt, is this a premium number? Thanks.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Bill

I went over my phone bill so how do you I go about paying it back?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Things learned from the O2 Outage

1. Download, install and register for TuGo now if you are on pay monthly - if it happens again you will then have the option for TuGo over wifi.2. Don't rely on your mobile as your only form of communication, especially if you need to be contactable ...

• 68 replies
  • 1 kudos