cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading and printing your bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to download a PDF copy of my current bill but when I log onto My O2 - View My Bills and click on either "download and print latest bill" or "view and print older bills"  I get a blank tab open titled "O2 Companion Login" with the URL "https://service.o2.co.uk/pkmslogin.form"

I'm using Windows 10 and have tried with Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 47.  I've also tried via my Samsung S5 using Samsungs own browser and Chrome, always with the same result. Clearing cookies makes no difference.

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and no problems viewing PDFs under any other circumstances.  It's as though the link itself is incorrect.  Any ideas?

Chris

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The link doesn't look right to me. Have you called CS to get your account reset?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haven't called CS about it yet. Just did a live chat and arranged to get a hard copy of the bill posted to me but they weren't any help with the technical side of the problem.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd call and ask them to reset your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

So this is getting stranger.  I've not contacted CS yet but I did change my security question online after struggling to remember my answer during the live chat yesterday.  I don't know if that has refreshed something because now I've made some progress.

Using Win 10 + Edge, when I click on "download and print the latest bill" I'm now taken to the old style page.  Clicking on download PDF bill, a popup window opens with a brief flash about it opening the PDF before an error message saying "Couldn’t open PDF - something’s keeping this PDF from opening."  I've tried this using Edge, Acrobat Reader and Foxit PDF Reader as my default PDF readers with no difference.

Using Firefox, I still get the new webpage with the original problems, nothing has changed there at all.

Using Internet Explorer 11...eureka.  It opens up the old style page now and I've been able to download and save my bills as PDFs.

Bizarre how 3 different browsers are producing 3 different results but 2 out of 3 suddenly changing when all I've done differently is create a new security question.

Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Edge will not work - it is a mini browser and doesn't have the capability to see the page properly.
IE 11 and Chrome are usually the safest options. Personally use Chrome and works fine. Not tried FF.
It is likely down to how the different browsers work, what add-ons they have built in (or user added) and the coding of the site.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Changing your pw must have reset it I guess.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7